You are hereEleni Levidi / Eleni Levidi
- Your connection to the AM community is required for activation
- Authentic Movement Teacher
- Website 2 Share your work related AM Web site
- MS, BC-DMT, LPC, Faculty Member Circles of Four Program, Certified Dream Pattern Analyst
- Your Work
As teacher of the Discipline of Authentic Movement, Eleni offers individual, partner, and group practice, training, personal and group retreats, workshops, and supervision (in person, via Skype, or by phone).
She presents internationally at universities, Jungian societies and conferences, research events, dance centers, and dance therapy chapters. Eleni practices and teaches the Discipline of Authentic Movement as a Feminine Mystery practice with ancient roots. As she heeds the wisdom welling up from the somatic unconscious in her work, she also integrates in her everyday life the presence cultivated by the practice.
Eleni is on the faculty of Circles of Four, an international post-graduate program for those who wish to teach the Discipline of Authentic Movement - see www.disciplineofauthenticmovement) and http://www.disciplineofauthenticmovement.com/circles-of-four-faculty-eleni-levidi.html)
She started teaching the Discipline of Authentic Movement in 1995. Since 1997 she has integrated this work in psychotherapy, process for artists, and consultation to advanced practitioners and clinicians. Eleni also explores with clients and students the relationship between dreams and Authentic Movement. In this work she is guided by her studies at the C. G. Jung Institute of Colorado, the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts, and the Assisi Institute.
Eleni’s current research and writing focus on the psychological significance and healing function of archetypal gestures and on how direct experiences of energy moving in the body shape movement.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- 2299 Pearl Street, Suite 211
- Zip/Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Website URL share your AM related Web site
- Year of Starting to Practice AM
- I Provide Leader Training in AM
- I Provide therapy using AM
- I Provide Class or Workshop in AM
- I Participate in Peer Group
- Member for
- 1 year 41 weeks