You are hereAlison Buck / Alison Buck
- M.A.; Graduate of Contemplative Dance, 1 yr. program, and multiple week-long programs with Alton Wasson and Daphne Lowell. Participant in Facilitators’ Workshops with Alton Wasson.
- Your Work
Specializing in work with individuals or small groups, I bring my expertise and experience in Classical Homeopathy to bear in my work with Authentic Movement, and also the other way ‘round - my Authentic Movement facilitation background feeds my work as a homeopath! I work with clients using either approach or both approaches together, depending on the needs and interests of the client. I have a keen interest in Depth (Jungian) Psychology, and allow what I have learned first-hand to inform and empower my work as homeopath and Authentic Movement facilitator. I see the work of healing as very much a co-creative and evolving process between clients and myself, I recently have begun “Skyping” long-distance with homeopathic clients. And, I have done long-distance peer work in Authentic Movement. I invite inquiries regarding my work by phoning or emailing.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- (413) 527-7060
- Year of Starting to Practice AM
- I Provide therapy using AM
- I Provide Class or Workshop in AM
- I Participate in Peer Group
- Please share your questions, wishes, and dreams.
Why do this work that’s so subtle and deep –- why does it matter? ...Because we enjoy it SO much, and it makes the world a better place!
- Member for
- 5 years 4 weeks